New York City is proof that piles of concrete, metal, and glass can create one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you've never been to the city that never sleeps, now might be the perfect time to plan your trip.
Bursting at the seams with fine cuisine, old buildings, historic bridges, and modern billboards, NYC blends the old and the new with classic flair.
Check out these spectacular photos and see if you don't catch a bit of wanderlust!
1. The harbor looks like something out of a sci-fi movie.
2. In what other city do you have an enormous park in the center of all the hustle and bustle?
3. Oh, NYC also has one of the most beautiful libraries in the world. I would've guessed this was a ballroom.
4. One World Trade Center is a beacon of hope for a more peaceful world.
5. The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most famous photography spots in the city. It's not hard to guess why...
6. Times Square is almost always packed with people and looks like a supersized arcade.
7. Sunset views on 42nd Street aren't that good. Not at all.
8. Yes, NYC gets crazy snowstorms but they are majestic.
9. The fireworks display on the 4th of July is out of this world.
10. St. Patrick's Cathedral cuts a mighty figure with its spires reaching to the sky.
11. Manhattan is a little island of its own.
12. Tired of the noise of the city? Retire for a nature walk in Central Park.
13. The trendy section of Soho is a great place for sightseeing, shopping, and enjoying a latte at one of the cafes.
14. People come and go at Grand Central Station. Once you go to NYC, you'll want to keep coming back.
Don't forget to share these gorgeous pics with your friends!