Country music is about more than a man and his pickup truck on a sunny day.
It is about the emotional and confessional storytelling with a twang that made artists like Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Hank Williams popular and turned their songs into classics.
The genre is also known for interesting songs titles. Although most are short and to the point, like Cline's Crazy or Cash's Ring of Fire, others such as Lorretta Lynn & Conway Twitty's You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly give away a bit too much of the song, and hilariously so.
Here are 15 of the quirkiest and funniest country music song titles, in no particular order, that'll have you clapping and chuckling at the same time.
1. I Like Bananas Because They Have No Bones - George Elrick
2. You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly - Lorretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
3. Did I Shave My Legs For This? - Deana Carter
4. I Got Hungries For Your Love, And I'm Waitin' In Your Welfare Line
5. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink And I Don't Love Jesus - Jimmy Buffett
6. Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On - Neal McCoy
7. Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy - Big & Rich
8. She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney
9. Good Directions and Turnip Greens - Billy Currington
10. Dropkick Me Jesus (Through The Goalposts of Life) - Bobby Bare
11. Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye - John Denver
12. You Can't Rollerskate In A Buffalo Herd - Roger Miller
13. Thank God and Greyhound, You're Gone - Roy Clark
14. May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose - Little Jimmy Dickens
15. Does Your Chewing Gum Lose its Flavour? - Lonnie Donegan