Life is hard. So why not try and make it a little easier?
Everyone has their little tips, or "life hacks", that we use every day to help ourselves out. Whether it's a trick on how to not burn pie crust or a cleaning solution to get wine stains put of the carpet, sharing these little hacks is a great way to make friends.
We searched the Internet for people's best life hacks and found 15 that we thought would make everyone's life easier.
1. Chill Your Drinks With A Paper Towel
To chill a bottle of soda or beer quickly, take a wet paper towel and wrap it around the bottle. Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes or so, and you'll have a nice cold drink much quicker and without the risk of the bottle freezing and exploding.
2. Use Pants Hangers For Chip Clips
3. Freeze Coffee So Your Iced Coffee Doesn't Get Watered Down
4. Clean Your Microwave With Vinegar
For really messy microwaves, you can loosen up the baked-on food by microwaving a glass of water an vinegar for about four minutes. The microwaves should wipe clean after this.
5. Clean Drains With Baking Soda and Vinegar
Pour the vinegar in, then the baking soda. Rinse it all out with water. Boom. Much better than a volcano!
6. Freeze Grapes To Use As Ice In Your Wine
7. Use Dry Tea Bags To Get Rid of Smelly Shoes and Gym Bags
8. Add 1tsp of Baking Soda When Hard Boiling Your Eggs So The Shells Come Off Easily
9. Use Uncooked Spaghetti Noodles As Matches When Lighting Candles That Are In Jars
10. Use Post-It Notes To Clean Your Keyboard
11. Use Empty Visa Gift Cards For Free Trials To Make Sure Your Personal Card Isn't Charged
12. Soak A Sponge And Then Freeze It In A Ziploc To Make a Leak-Proof Ice Pack
15. Use Your Old Cassette Tape Cases As Phone Stands
What are some of your best "life hacks?" Share them with us in the comments!