Whoever said an old dog can't learn new tricks must have been in their 20s, because the truth is the older you get the better you are at taking on new and exciting challenges.
Just because you're a little older and greyer than you once were doesn't mean you can't be a happy and healthy achiever, like the people in these 15 uplifting stories.
Remember: age is just a number and you're only as young as you feel!
1. This simple photo of a couple who are still deeply in love
2. This couple, who have been together for 37 years but only recently became fashion icons
People around the world have fallen in love with their matching style, and their Instagram account has over 500,000 followers.
3. These two, who love to joke around like they're still teenagers
4. Kimani Maruge was 84 years old when he enrolled in primary school
He was elected Head Boy by his classmates, and didn't stop attending school even while living in a refugee camp. He might actually be older, because his exact birthdate is unknown. His life was the inspiration for the movie The First Grader.
5. Minoru Saito sailed around the world by himself 8 times, including at age 77
His last trip was the most difficult, because he traveled West (against the wind). It took more than 1,000 days to circle the globe.
Click to the next page to see pro athletes and college grads who are all over the hill!