Parents who pack their kid's lunch are the true heroes. That's a lot of extra effort and planning just to ensure a healthy, yummy lunch.
It can be a thankless job, but it's definitely better than buying lunch in the school cafeteria.
But sometimes you're just not in the mood to put together a well-balanced meal. Whether you're tired, sick, hungover (it's okay to admit it) or just plain over it, some days the lunches are a little less...organized than others.
These parents are all aware of that struggle.
1. A lot of things are going on here...none of them are a proper lunch.
2. I mean, I'd love this lunch. Maybe not the potato, but I'll take the frosting.
3. What does Mandy need the spoon for, though? Unless this is just a lesson in following directions.
4. Seems innocent enough...until you spot the flask.
5. Honestly, the kid will probably love this.
6. The 4 food groups: popcorn, hot Cheetos, Cheerios, and energy shots
7. Take the money and run, kid.
8. Who has ever felt this was an adequate lunch?
9. Is that a Capri Sun I see?
10. Fancy Feast for a fancy lunch.
11. A good, low-carb diet.
12. Not even a modicum of effort.
13. A for effort, F for getting rid of most of that sandwich.
14. Pretzel chips are fragile enough, no need to but them in a papertowel.
15. Don't tell me you only cut one piece of avocado.
16. "Both are orange...maybe he won't notice." He will.