We introduced you to the Cat Christmas Poem, and now it's time to see it in action.
We all know that cats love getting in tons of trouble, especially at Christmas time. They don't care that you spent hours on decorations and picking the perfect tree... they can and they will climb it.
But I think it's safe to see these cats are just trying to help. There's no bad blood here! Or at least that's what they want us to think...
Check out these hilarious cats who have found themselves stuck in a Christmas tree!
1. "Thought there was a bulb out. There's not, but I'll stay here forever just in case."
2. "Wow that pine scent is strong!"
3. "I JUST NEED TO EAT THIS PIECE RIGHT HERE NO NO I SWEAR IT'S GONNA LOOK GREAT DON'T EVEN WORRY"
4. "Hey quick question, why didn't you spring for a real tree?"
5. "You said you needed lights, I'm giving you lights."
6. "You can't be mad, I'm too cute."
7. "I AM THE STAR"
8. "What is this place?? I want to live here FOREVER!"
9. "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT"
10. "What do you mean you're not gonna climb with me?!"
11. "I don't care for the tree here. I'm going to move it."
12. "Maybe if I just sit here quietly they won't realize I'm not an ornament."
13. "All I'm saying is that I prefer the tree laying horizontal. Easier to climb."
14. "I got up but I did not anticipate getting down."
15. "It's shiny and I like that."
16. "Oh shoot, you can see me??"
17. "ALMOST GOT IT!"
18. "I can see how this might look bad..."