Valentine's Day is the perfect time to tell someone how much you care about them, but sometimes the words you write or say kind of get mixed up and while the gesture was nice it is actually just a little bit creepy. Kids tend to mean well, but the actual execution does not really go as planned.
The fun part about these hilarious valentines is that parents are nice enough to share them with the world, so we can all laugh at the magical mistakes that these little goofballs have made. Here are the 21 best valentines from kids.
1. This kid is maybe a little bit full of themselves, but at least they love your "gwockomoly"!
2. Mom=Love, Dad=Gas. Accurate.
3. Drawing is hard. I get it.
4. Donovan you are not making a very nice first impression...
5. This sounds a bit menacing...
6. Thank you I guess?
7. Maybe a spelling lesson is in order
8. Okay well, this seems a bit like a back-handed compliment...
9. You know what, you are welcome.
10. I mean, you can't argue with the results? Not everyone can get into the politics.
11. Umm... Someone should check on these parents, I am worried about them.
12. There is a story here and I want to know it.
13. This is a little aggressive kid, maybe take it down a notch.
14. Honesty is a very important part of new relationships
15. If I received this valentine I would be SO happy
16. That's just a scientific fact so this is one clever kid!
17. This kid loves her sushi a lot, but don't worry mom, you too.
18. Wait what?