When you are building something there are usually a lot of steps and approval processes to go through. Building permits need to be obtained and blueprints signed off, all in hopes of creating efficient and useful buildings or roads that work for their intended purpose.
The problem is, these steps do not always happen. Somewhere along the way, something went terribly wrong. Here are 21 times someone should have double checked the plans.
1. How on Earth did you think this was okay?
2. Do you charge less for this spot?
3. How do you expect this to work?
4. Do you see what you did wrong here?
5. This wasn't your best call...
6. Now time to enjoy the beautiful view, get as close as you can now!
7. Let's hope you can jump really well
8. This is why you are supposed to measure twice...
9. EXTREME RAMP!
10. This is so effective. Good job...
11. I mean, probably just one would have been enough.
12. Imagine trying to move furniture into this building?
13. It's fine, just crouch down a bit
14. Just turn to the side and it's fine
15. Just so helpful
16. Do NOT speed on this road.
17. Someone should teach the painters left from right...
18. I hope your brakes are doing okay...