We all dream of growing up and becoming a princess, but being a real-life royal isn't all that it's cracked out to be.
There are lots of rules and regulations you have to abide by and while many of them are for your own good, others are archaic and weird.
Here are 21 rules every member of the Royal Family must follow:
1. Members of the Royal Family aren't allowed to vote.
They're not allowed to have any political views or run for office and they're barred from publicly speaking about politics.
2. When the Queen stands, everyone else must stand.
3. When greeting the Queen, men must bow and women curtsy.
4. Everyone must stop eating once the Queen takes her last bite.
5. Monopoly is a forbidden game.
Like any other family, Monopoly elicited too many vicious fights among the royals.