Everyone knows cats like to be the center of attention. They will wait until you put even a single piece of paper down and then balance themselves on top of it. Or if you happen to turn away from them for just a moment they will meow at you until you look at them.
This is perhaps taking it to the next level, but I think most cats would greatly appreciate it. Inserting cats into some of the most famous paintings is really one of the best things the internet has ever done. Here are 23 famous paintings that have been improved by cats.
1. Salvador Dali - The Persistence of Memory
2. Bartholomeus van der Heist - Family Portrait
3. Grant Wood - American Gothic
4. Sandro Botticelli - The Birth of Venus
5. Claude Monet - Haystack at Giverny
6. Whistler's Mother
7. Vasily Surikov - Boyarina Morozova
8. Diego Velazquez - Philip IV on Horseback
9. Kazimir Malevich - Red Square
10. Ivan Shishkin - Morning in a Pine Forest
11. Anthony van Dyck - Drunken Silenus
12. Sandro Botticelli - Pallas and the Centaur
13. Rembrandt - Danae