Compare your wedding album with another couple's and you'll quickly realize the ugly truth: wedding photos are all pretty much the same.
Whether you hired a pro photographer or asked a relative to take some shots, the outcome is probably the same. You get a few pictures of the family standing in a row, maybe a closeup of your clasped hands and wedding rings, and a romantic sunset picture if the timing was right.
But the website Fearless Photographers rewards wedding pictures that actually deserve a spot in the photo album. Every two months their panel of award-winning photographers round up a collection of amazing pictures. Here are 27 of our favorites from this year:
1. An emotional father of the groom
2. They hijacked the photo shoot
3. After the party
4. The timing had to be just right for this one
5. I feel the same way by the time the reception starts
6. The mother of the bride was being fitted for a wig, because she's battling breast cancer
7. The guests who couldn't attend
8. Umbrella trouble at the worst possible moment
9. A prime example of a "photobomb," I hope this wasn't the groom!
10. This couple really saw fireworks when they said "I do!"
There are even more amazing photos to see...