It doesn't take long, just 30 minutes or less, to transform a package of ground beef into a delicious dinner the whole family is sure to love!
Not only do these easy ground beef recipes take almost no time to prepare, they'll level-up your family dinners. Go beyond the boring burgers or spaghetti sauce recipes and try these family-loved recipes.
Parmesan Meatball Sliders
Quick, tasty, great finger-food for game day or birthday parties too!
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup Italian panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped basil
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 package of 12-count dinner rolls
1 cup Pasta Sauce
4 deli slices mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Heat oven to 375°F and line a 13x9-inch glass baking dish with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix Meatball ingredients
- Divide mixture into 12 meatballs (3 tablespoons each) and arrange in baking dish
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and transfer meatballs to a plate. Discard foil
- Cut rolls in half, arrange in glass baking dish
- Place a meatball on each roll
- Spoon pasta sauce over meatballs, top with cheese, place top half of rolls over cheese
- Mix Topping Ingredients and brush mixture over tops of rolls
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes
[h/t Betty Crocker]
Check out Recipe #2: our tasty take on Beef Stroganoff - see the next page!