If you're a fan of casseroles, but want to try something a little outside of the box without breaking the bank, then this recipe is for you.
This simple, 5-ingredient recipe is so easy to follow and only takes 10 minutes to prepare! Your whole family will definitely be reaching for seconds of this dish and it's easy to modify with different cream of soup flavors!
- 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cans milk
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken - chopped or shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish
- Roll out each cresent individually
- Place chicken and 1/2 slice of cheese in center of crescent
- Roll up
- Arrange stuffed rolls on the baking dish with seam down
- Pour over chicken soup
- Bake in the oven until rolls are golden and soup bubbles - about 40 minutes