This key lime pie is crave-inducing, drool-worthy perfection! It's sure to bring sunshine to even the darkest of days with it's fresh, creamy filling and crunchy graham cracker crust.
I dare you to find another dessert that compares to this delicious summertime treat. Not only will this pie impress your friends and family, but you can whip it up in about 20 minutes with only 5 ingredients. It really is as easy as pie, and I guarantee that you'll be craving seconds!
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN! Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
Dig in and let us know what you think!