Can you think of a better combination than chocolate and peanut butter? I know I can't! These no-bake peanut butter and chocolate bars are the perfect dessert. They come together in 5 minutes, with only 5 ingredients, and no baking is required.
This dessert should come with a warning because it's seriously ADDICTIVE! If you're the type of person who finds every excuse possible to eat chocolate and peanut butter, then you NEED to try these. We guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Now, stop drooling and go make some yourself!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (not natural style)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Bars stay fresh for 5-7 days stored in the refrigerator. Serve chilled. Bars can be frozen up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.