Mother's Day can be a little stressful if you're planning on making a nice breakfast-in-bed or brunch for your wonderful mama.
There's all these cute recipes and designs online that you think would be great, but in the back of your mind you know there's still a huge possibility you're going to default to the classic scrambled eggs and buttered toast in bed.
If you do end up sticking with something you know and you feel bad about it, remember you're at least better than these people. I know everyone says it's the thought that counts, but sometimes it's also the food that counts.
1. Bacon is perfect in its natural shape. Say no to bacon shapes.
2. A lot of things are wrong with this picture, namely why are you making eggs in a waffle maker?
3. Tell her they're Cajun style sausages and hope she buys your lie.
4. What egg-xactly was trying to be accomplished here?
5. You can practically hear dad whispering "just pick off the fluff and bring it to her!"
6. Points for the grilled cheese, but none for the cryptic 'WE YO' message.
7. While scientifically accurate, I do not need a reminder about my uterus on Mother's Day.
8. No spell-check, no problem.
9. B&B, Beans and Bed. Literally. You don't get a bowl.