The one thing better than home baked goodies is home NO-baked goodies! Give your oven a break while not compromising deliciousness on your desserts!
Two cookies are better than one in this No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart. A crunchy Oreo crust filled with smooth chocolate cookie dough only to be topped with a drizzling of luscious melted chocolate, making this one of the most indulgent desserts you will ever have!
- 32 Oreo cookies
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and puree until they are finely crushed.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and pour into food processor, puree until combined.
- Press the crust mixture into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Place tart shell in the freezer for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla using the paddle attachment to cream the mixture together.
- Slowly add the flour ¼ cup at a time alternating it with 1 Tbsp of milk until you reach a consistency where the dough holds it's shape but is still creamy.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips and fold mixture together.
- Remove the hardened tart shell(s) from the freezer and scoop the cookie dough into the shell.
- Melt the remaining cup of chocolate chips in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until it is smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the tart.