Who doesn't love a good cannoli? They are probably one of the most decadent and delicious desserts around and now with this No Bake Cannoli Cream Pie you can bring your favorite treat home.
It's the perfect treat after a long day that you definitely deserve. Give it a try and see just how amazing this dessert is!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk ticotta
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, optional
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Crust: *optional, you can use a pre-made graham cracker crust*
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the ingredients for the crust until blended and spread it into a pie plate.
2. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Blend the cream cheese until smooth.
4. Add in the heavy cream and mix it.
5. Mix in the confectioners sugar, cinnamon, and orange zest.
6. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
7. Spread out the cream cheese mixture into the pie crust and chill overnight.
8. Mix heavy cream with confectioners sugar to make a whipped topping and then sprinkle on some chocolate chips and serve.