Rice krispie squares are one of every kids favorite treats and take less than 15 minutes to throw together. So why not go the extra mile to make them extra special with a customized flavor!?
Smooth and creamy peanut butter paired with rich chocolate kisses will make your next batch of marshmallowy treats a memorable one! Simple as they are delicious and you don't even need to turn on your oven!
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rice krispie cereal
- 26 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- In a medium saucepan mix together corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly until it comes to a full boil.
- Then remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Have the cereal in a big mixing bowl and add the peanut butter mixture to the cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Place 1½ inch balls onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper. Push a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie ball and form the cookie around the base of the kiss.
- Let cool for a few minutes so they can set up.
- Store in an airtight container.