When you have to cook dinner every night for the entire year (or at least it feels that way,) it can get repetitive.
It's not that you don't have good ideas, it's that time is always a factor and sometimes you just want something quick and easy.
Never fear, though. We always have your back!
This Ritz cracker chicken is the perfect dish you can set in the slow cooker all day. Walk through the front door to a warm, yummy dinner the even the pickiest eaters will love!
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray. Spoon the soup/sour cream mixture over the chicken and then sprinkle with the Ritz cracker topping. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
And there you have it! A quick, easy, delicious dinner that will leave your family begging for me!