As if pickles weren't incredibly delicious to begin with, this crazy idea will change even the most pickiest of eaters to the most pickliest of eaters!
This couldn’t be any simpler, add kool aid to your pickles, any flavor you choose! The hard part is waiting 3-5 days to taste this sweet and tangy summertime treat!
- 46 ounce jar of dill pickles (1.36L)
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 package of Kool Aid(any flavor)
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Drain pickles and reserve 1 cup pickle juice, cut pickles in half(lengthwise). Set aside.
- Mix pickle juice, vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl until sugar dissolves, pour into 4 separate mason jars, add a package of kool aid to each and shake jar to incorporate.
- Add pickles into jars and refrigerate for 3-5 days