Apple pie, need I say more? What else could we do to such a cherished recipe? There's only one thing we could do and make this pie a hand held treat!
Next time you go to the store buy these 2 things, Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and apple pie filling. The cinnamon rolls will become a soft and moist pie cup! And well the filling is going to stay it's delicious self!
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 1/3 cups apple pie filling, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave until thin enough to drizzle. Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm.