Every big family party has one of these, either your aunt or grandma is bringing it. Time to return the favor with bringing your own!
This creamy dip comes with its own edible bread bowl so when the dip is gone your guests can just keep going until there is absolutely nothing left!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Fresh dill, to taste
- 8 ounces non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 round loaf rye bread or pumpernickel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill weed, until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip. Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes