Planning a party? Feeling stumped as to what to make? Look no further than these bacon cheeseburger meatballs! These little bite-sized balls of flavor are so tasty and incredibly easy to make - your guests will devour them immediately, and better yet you won't be spending the whole party in the kitchen cooking!
Not only are they delicious, they're so simple to make. Start off by popping some meatballs in the oven to bake. While they're cooking skewer your burger toppings with a toothpick, cook up some bacon and slice some cheese. Once the meatballs are done, stack all the toppings on top of the meatball and skewer with a toothpick to hold the items in place. To get the full flavor of a bacon cheeseburger, simply dip them in ketchup and mustard. Easy-peasy.
Here's how to whip up a batch yourself.
- Package of pre-cooked frozen meatballs
- American Cheese, cut in small pieces
- Pre-Cooked Bacon slices, cut in small pieces
- Iceberg Lettuce, cut into small pieces
- Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- Bake up as many meatballs as you desire, following the package instructions.
- Meanwhile: cut small pieces of American cheese to melt on top when meatballs are baked.
- "Stack" your desired toppings on toothpicks. I used a piece of bacon, a small piece of ice berg lettuce and a half grape tomato.
- When the baking time is up, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese, place back in the oven for a couple of minutes more to let the cheese melt.
- Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.
- Serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard dipping "sauce" if desired.
Your guests won't be able to resist these little bite-sized balls of bacon cheeseburger goodness! Bon appetit!