A homemade cinnamon roll warm and fresh out of the oven is one of the best breakfast treats ever. Now, imagine all that ooey gooey goodness with the added deliciousness of bacon. Could this be the best cinnamon roll ever? We think so.
The combination of sweet cinnamon rolls with salty, meaty, savory bacon is absolutely irresistible. It's love at first bite!
Here's how to make them yourself:
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll rolls. Cook bacon until crisp. While bacon is still warm, place 2 slices bacon on top of 1 unrolled roll; roll back up. Repeat to use up rolls and bacon. Place cinnamon rolls in pan.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with icing; serve warm.
Try not to eat the whole batch in one sitting! Yes, they're that good!