Next time you’re having people over, pull out this recipe for Cheesy Bacon Burger Pull Apart Bread. No hassle making dinner, and you’ve got a meal that everyone can share!
Slice up a loaf of sourdough bread, then pack it full of the usual cheeseburger suspects. Ground beef, cheese, and bacon kick things up a notch - once it’s all baked, feel free to add your favorite toppings like chopped tomatoes or lettuce!
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, unsliced
- 1 pound cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak spice
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces white cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, brown ground beef along with black pepper, ketchup, mustard, garlic, and steak spice. Drain grease.
- Slice loaf in ¾-inch sections, making sure to not cut all the way through the bread - repeat in the opposite direction to create a diamond pattern.
- Place sliced loaf onto the prepared baking sheet, then begin to stuff the cuts with half the cheese. Add in the browned beef in between the cuts, then add the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Get another piece of aluminum foil (big enough to cover loaf), then wrap it tightly around the loaf of bread. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until cheese is starting to melt, then uncover and bake another 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!