Creativity in the kitchen is a must, especially when making crazy unique snacks for your kids. Not going to lie about this one, I enjoyed these banana pops so much I forgot to give them to my kids.
Tropical bananas together with sticky and sweet marshmallows all enrobed in milk chocolate and covered in nuts, sprinkles and coconut! Forgot to mention that they’re all on a stick!
- 4 large bananas
- 6 large marshmallows
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- Sweetened coconut flakes
- Walnut pieces, crushed
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Peel and cut bananas into inch long chunks, cut marshmallows in half (roughly the same size as the banana pieces)
- Starting with marshmallow, skewer onto popsicle stick, leaving enough room to still be able to hold the popsicle stick. Then skewer banana, keep going until it reaches the top and make sure to have a marshmallow at the top.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Gently dip the entire pop into the melted chocolate and garnish with toppings before the chocolate sets.
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and place in fridge until set.