No-bake blueberry cheesecake is perfect for those days when you don't want to turn on the oven. It's decadent, creamy, bursting with flavor and so easy to make - plus the whole thing comes together in only 25 minutes!
Not only is it simple to make, but this cheesecake pairs perfectly with summer parties. Whip some up for your next gathering and it will be devoured as quickly as it's dished out. We guarantee there won't be any leftovers!
Here's how to make it yourself.
For the graham cracker crust:
- 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
For the cheesecake:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a food processor or a mixing bowl until well combined. Transfer to a 13" x 9" baking dish and press down firmly to form crust. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Use a spoon to fold in the whipped topping and mix until well combined. Carefully spread cheesecake mixture over prepared crust.
- Spoon blueberry topping on top of filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares and serve.