“Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions - on a sesame seed bun,” is the best way to list it! Take away the bun and replace it with tater tots and you’ve got Big Mac Tater Tot Nachos!
This will be your new favorite lunch, dinner, or snack...between the homemade special sauce, and all those familiar toppings, you’ll be craving this all the time!
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
For the special sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup onions, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread out tater tots on prepared baking sheet, then bake for about 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown.
- While the tater tots are baking, in a large pan on medium-high heat, heat up olive oil. Add ground beef, along with salt and pepper, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until beef is fully cooked. Set aside.
- For the special sauce, mix all ingredients together until well-combined. Spoon sauce into a ziploc or piping bag, then cut off one of the corners when ready.
- To assemble, remove tater tots from the oven, then sprinkle with cheese and ground beef. Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle evenly with desired toppings, then add special sauce on top. Enjoy immediately!