The classic combination of cookies and cream has never been this delicious! Bites sized cookie cheesecakes are the new big thing!
This simple recipe recipe will satisfy the oreo lover in all of us. Upgrade a basic cheesecake by adding crushed oreo and a whole one at the bottom for the crust! Simple but perfect addition to your dessert repertoire!
- 42 Oreo cookies (30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped)
- 2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners, placing 1 whole oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating to combine. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped oreos by hand.
- Fill cups almost to the top. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely.