Add a little spring into your step this weekend, with a beautiful bouquet of desserts.
Get creative with your next batch of tarts when you take a cookie cutter to the dough.
This fun and creative creation is something you can do to cheer up a friend, have some fun in the kitchen with your little one or just have a little fun with your baking.
Regardless, this idea opens up a world of ideas!
You Will Need:
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Flower Shaped Cookie Cutter
- 1 Package of Frozen Dough (or Make Your Own Butter Biscuits Dough)
- Lemon Curd
- Powdered Sugar
- Unroll the dough and start cutting flower shapes with the cookie cutter.
- Center each flower over the mini muffin cavity on the tin.
- Gentally press the petals against the muffin pan sides.
- Use a fork and prick each of the bottoms of the dough, twice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake the tin for about 7 minutes, before golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Place on a plate and fill each flower with lemon curd. Dust the tops with sugar to complete.
Share this springtime recipes and maybe a friend will make them for you!