Camping memories are some of my favorites, especially eating s'mores around the fire with friends. Only problem was waiting to assemble another and then I found this recipe to make 35 all at once with a S'mores Dip!
This recipe will cure your need for s’mores in a big way! Gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate and the crunch of the graham cracker will transport you to the great outdoors in the comfort of your own living room.
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 35 marshmallows, halved
- Graham cracker squares
- Adjust rack to center position of oven and place 8-inch cast iron skillet on rack. Preheat oven to 450°F with skillet inside.
- Once oven is preheated, use a potholder to remove hot skillet from the oven. Place butter in the skillet and use a potholder to hold the handle and swirl the skillet so that the melted butter coats the bottom and sides.
- Pour chocolate chips in an even layer into the bottom of the skillet.
- Arrange marshmallow halves over the surface of the chocolate chips, covering the chocolate completely. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted to your preference.