Pizza…….is there anything else we can do or say about America's favorite food? Yes! Let’s make a bubble up! With the help of Pillsbury you can be eating this in minutes.
All the pizza regulars you'd expect and don't be afraid to add any of your favorite toppings to this versatile recipe. Stringy cheese with every bite, don’t forget plenty of napkins for your saucy fingers!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 14 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Quarter each biscuit with kitchen shears or a knife, then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the marinara sauce, 1 cup of cheese, seasonings, and pepperoni, mixing together until well-combined.
- Pour evenly into baking dish, then top with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through.