Are you terrified of small spaces? Do you hate riding in elevators? Do you experience some form of anxiety or panic attacks when you're enclosed in a tiny room? If you've answered yes to any of these questions you probably suffer from some form of claustrophobia.
Claustrophobia is an irrational fear of being confined in a space with no escape, it doesn't necessarily have to be small. Airplanes, elevators and rooms with no windows are all triggers of this fear. According to the Calm Clinic, Claustrophobia is a symptom of anxiety and exposure is one of the best methods of treatment.
So how claustrophobic are you? We've rounded up some photos from around the web to help you test your level of claustrophobia. Let's see how many can you get through before you give up.
1. Would you be able to do something like this?
2. Or this?
3. Or this?
4. What about navigating the narrow walls of the Antelope Canyon?
5. Or the eerie passageways of the Catacombs of Paris?
6. How about being a passenger on this train?
7. Or part of this crowd?
8. Would you dare to spend some time in this float therapy pod?
9. Or a tanning bed?
10. You probably wouldn't go on a fishing boat, but if you did, would you be able to sleep in such tiny quarters?
Are you still here? Good! Take a deep breath and click on the next page for more pictures.