4th of July is not only a holiday to celebrate this great country, but it’s an excuse to get creative with some good eats made to share with your family and friends, too! This Patriotic Pizza tastes amazing and will be the life of your festivities.
We used black olives for the “stars” part of the flag, and pepperoni for the “stripes,” but you can experiment with your favorite toppings for a different kind of look. Use refrigerated pizza dough to make things easy, and you’ll have a hot and ready pizza pie to get your party started in no time!
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 jar sliced black olives
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a large rectangular baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top generously with mozzarella, then create a rectangular of "stars" in top left corner using sliced black olives.
- Alternate sliced Roma tomatoes with pepperoni in rows on the remainder of the pizza to create "stripes."
- Bake 14-18 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.Slice up and enjoy!