Hosting a party is stressful and It’s tough to please all your guests taste buds. This recipe puts 2 of everyone's favorite ingredients together for a sure crowd pleaser!
The sharp cheddar flavor and smoky bacon partnered with creamy cream cheese will blow your mind! This dip recipe is a sure bet to please even the pickiest eaters!
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and fried
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Stir well so that the mixture is fine and creamy.
- Add cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions and black pepper and stir until well combined.
- Serve in a bowl and decorate with grated cheddar, bacon and green onions.
- Serve with crackers.