How cute are these bite-sized Cheddar Pumpkins? They're the most adorable snack you can serve at all your fall get-togethers. Don't forget to share this recipe with your friends!
- 2 tsp finely chopped peanuts
- pretzel sticks
- parsley leaves
- 8 tbsp Velveeta
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a tablespoon of the Velveeta and roll into a ball. Place on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and set in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to draw ridges around the cheese ball so that it resembles a pumpkin.
- Stick a pretzel stick into the top of the cheese ball for the stem and decorate with parsley leaves.
- Dip the bottom of your pumpkin in the chopped peanuts and they're ready to serve!