Parties are hard to plan, especially the food to serve! Impressing all your guests is the goal but how?! This one's a little messy but boy is it good!
Parties need a dip and this is the dip to end all dips! Cheese stuffed pillsbury pastry surrounding a molten cheesy dip all baked together. All served up in the skillet it was cooked in! So no extra dishes!
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded and divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 brick mozzarella, cut into 10 cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the dip, in a large bowl, combine 1 1/4 cup mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and season with salt. Stir to combine.
- Flatten each biscuit and wrap each one around a cube of mozzarella. Create a ring around the edge of a cast-iron skillet with the stuffed biscuits. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, and parsley, then brush onto the biscuits.
- Scoop dip evenly inside of the ring and spoon over marinara sauce. Add remaining mozzarella on top, then sprinkle on the pepperoni and remaining parmesan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Brush biscuits with more olive oil halfway through if need be.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!