Chicken pot pie is such a classic comfort food meal. From the flaky crust, to the delicious gravy mixed up with tons of veggies and chicken - who can resist? These Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes are a spin on the well-known and loved meal.
These could almost count as an appetizer, especially if you’re feeding a large group of people. We love how they can be devoured in just a couple of bites, and the little cups are just too adorable. Baking these is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 10 ounce cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin. If using smaller biscuits, combine two and press into a circular shape before placing into each cup of your tin, pressing into the bottom and up the sides (if using larger “Grands” biscuits, simply use one for each cup of your tin).
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes before eating.