Dessert lasagnas are my jam! I mean, who can resist deliciously sweet layers set up in a pan like a lasagna?
This Chocolate Cheesecake Lasagna is my go-to when I need a dessert that’ll satisfy a crowd. It’s just too easy to whip this up and store it in the fridge until I need it. You’ll love this so much, you’ll want to make it again and again!
For the crust:
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
For the cheesecake layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
For the vanilla pudding layer:
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
For the chocolate pudding layer:
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until well-combined, then press evenly and firmly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, then cool completely.
- To make the cheesecake layer, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the cup of Cool Whip until fluffy.
- To make the vanilla and chocolate pudding layers, in separate medium bowls, prepare the pudding mixes, using the 2 cups milk in each. The 2 cups milk (rather than 3 as indicated on the packages) will give a firmer pudding. Set aside.
- When ready to assemble, spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Next, spread the vanilla pudding over the cheesecake layer, then spread the chocolate pudding over top. To finish, spread the 2 cups Cool Whip, then top with chocolate shavings.
- Chill in the refrigerator 2 hours, or until it sets. Serve and enjoy!