These delectable brownies are the perfect Christmas treat to have around the house this year. Just be sure to make a few extra's because they'll be gone before you know it....they're that good!
- 1 box of brownie mix
- candy canes
- christmas sprinkles
- candy stars
- vanilla icing
- green food coloring
1. Using an 8x8 baking pan, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box, and bake as directed.
3. Once the brownies are done, allow them to cool completely before removing from baking pan, and then cut them into triangles.
4. Break your candy canes into 2" pieces and stick them into the bottom of the traingle to use as the tree base.
5. Mix half the tub of vanilla frosting with the green food coloring until desired color is reached, and then place into a piping bag.
6. Starting at the top of the brownie tree, zig zag the frosting across the entire brownie.
7. Add Christmas sprinkles to the brownie and then finish up with a candy star at the top!