These easy-to-make cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations! They're quick, simple and absolutely delicious.
Churro Cheesecake Bars have all the amazing taste of churros...with basically none of the work. Seriously, they're super easy to make and almost impossible to mess up. You've got to try them!
- 2 packages of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mixture in to the bottom of the greased pan.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and lay out flat. Use your fingers to pinch and press the seams together so it is a solid rectangle of dough. Lay on top of cinnamon sugar mix on bottom of pan.
- Pour and spread the cream cheese mixture over crescent dough.
- Open second can of crescent rolls and lay out flat. Again, pinch together the seams. Lay on top of cream cheese filling.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top of dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.