Ah, food trends: from unicorns to rainbows...this time around clouds are where it’s at. Cloud Eggs are the newest way to eat bacon and eggs, and once you make them, you’ll be glad you gave it a try!
Whip up egg whites until fluffy and bake in the oven, then add in your yolks for an unbelievably tasty breakfast. Don’t forget to add the bacon to the mix! You won’t believe how delicious this is.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino-romano
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Separate eggs, putting whites in 1 large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls. Whip whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in cheese, chives and bacon.
- Spoon into 4 mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet, then make a deep well in center of each. Bake for 3 minutes, then add 1 yolk to each well; season with pepper.
- Bake again until yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.