I’ll take my coffee any way I can get it. Coffee with ice cream in a pie form...you just know it’s pure genius.
Make this no bake pie on a hot summer day for a treat that keeps you cool and energized! This pie covers chocolate cravings, too, with a layer of chocolate cream that’s absolutely decadent. Serve this up and it’ll be gone in no time!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-inch) chocolate crumb crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Add in milk and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly to keep from burning. Continue cooking until thickened, then remove from heat and cool completely.
- Once chocolate mixture has cooled, scoop ice cream into the crust, smoothing out to an even layer. Pour chocolate mixture over the ice cream, then top with Cool Whip and sprinkle over the pecans.
- Freeze pie until firm, then remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly.