Trifles are the perfect dessert and mini trifles can even be enjoyed on the go! Cookie Monster Mini Trifles are full of crunchy cookies, creamy whipped cream and easy instant pudding! Whip these blue treats up in minutes!
For the cookie crumble:
- 15 Oreos, crushed
For the filling:
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 10 Oreos, crushed very finely
- Blue food coloring
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Large candy eyes
- Mini mason jars
- Begin by evenly filling the bottom of each mini mason jar with the 15 crushed Oreos. Set aside until ready to be filled.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla instant pudding with the milk. Fold in the 10 crushed Oreos, then add in the blue food coloring until the desired shade of blue. Place in the refrigerator 5-10 minutes to thicken. Once thickened, transfer to a piping bag.
- Begin assembling the trifles by piping in the pudding into each mason jar, creating a swirl similar to on a cupcake at the top. Add 2 candy eyes to each, then a mini chocolate chip cookie into the “mouth.” Serve immediately. Enjoy!