In the summer months, I’m always looking for new ways to get my caffeine fix in a unique and refreshing way. This Bailey’s Frozen Mochaccino is perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day, and it’s even got a little splash of Bailey’s for a boozy kick!
We just knew we had to give this deliciousness a try! Make this at home and you’ll be so glad you did!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup really strong coffee
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- In a small pot add sugar, coffee and water bring to a boil and continue at a slow boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips, Bailey’s and boiled mixture in a blender and blend for approximately 3 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl beat whipping cream until stiff, fold in the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into individual serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap (make sure the plastic touches the top of the chocolate mixture to prevent a skin from forming). Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with additional whipped cream if desired before serving. Enjoy!