This National Daiquiri Day (July 19th, FYI), whip up this delicious Strawberry Daiquiri Pie that will cool you down in the heat. All it takes is some quick mixing, and you’ve got a loaded fruity pie that will literally melt in your mouth.
Serve this up with a strawberry coulis drizzled on top if you like to really get the berry flavor going. With a whipped, creamy texture and a crumbly pie crust, one bite of this and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 baked pie crust, cooled
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate can, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces cool whip
- 2 ½ cups chopped strawberries
- 2-3 whole strawberries for topping
- In a large bowl, beat daiquiri mix and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Fold in ¾ of container of cool whip (reserving the last ¼ for topping).
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Pipe remaining cool whip or whipped cream around the edge. Top with sliced strawberries and one whole strawberry in a flower pattern in the center.
- Serve chilled.