I love finger food. There's something so satisfying about being able to pick something up and fling it in your mouth. That's why things like popcorn or bite-sized candies are so popular, but can you do the same thing with a meal?
Yes you can!
Popcorn Chicken Pops are easy-to-make, delicious, and can be paired with just about any sauce. That means everyone will love them.
Let's get started.
- 2lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 wooden skewers
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet or shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into1-inch-wide strips. Cut strips into pieces to form 1-inch squares; place in bowl.
- Place flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Working with a few chicken pieces at a time, coat each piece with flour, shaking off excess. Dip each into beaten egg to coat; roll in bread crumbs to coat completely. Place on tray or platter.
- Thread 4 pieces of breaded chicken onto each wooden skewer, leaving a small space between each; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn skewers over; bake 10 minutes longer. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
There you have it, a delicious grabable meal.