How cute are these Mason Jar Pumpkins? You can make them to decorate your home for fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving, or give them as gifts to friends and family! Don't forget to share with someone who loves mason jar crafts!
- Mason jars
- White spray paint primer
- Brown spray paint
- Orange and brown acrylic paint
- Colored paper
- Wooden knobs or pegs
- Hot glue
- Spray your mason jar with the white primer and let dry.
- Once dry, paint the jar using your orange acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint the lid and wooden knobs using the brown spray paint.
- While your paint it drying cut out some leaf shapes from your colored paper.
- Add the lid to your jar and put a dollop of glue in the middle of the lid. Attach the leaves and the wooden peg to the lid with the hot glue.
- Fill your jars with candy and place around your house for a cute fall decoration!