Halloween is coming and it's time to get decorating! This easy-to-make Halloween Candy Machine will make a nice addition to you spooky decor - plus it can hold all your sweet treats! You can find the flower pots and saucers to make this at any home improvement or garden store near you.
- 6 inch terra cotta pot
- terra cotta saucer (to fit your pot)
- wooden knob
- glass fish bowl
- black paint (or your choice of color)
- E6000 glue (or similar industrial strength glue)
- Halloween candy
- Paint your terra cotta pot, saucer and wooden knob with black paint. Let dry.
- Flip your pot upside down and put glue around the bottom of your glass fish bowl. Secure to the bottom of your pot.
- Glue your wooden knob to the bottom of your saucer.
- Fill the glass bowl with your Halloween candy, place the saucer lid on top and you're done!